Most middle-market companies do not initially require a full-time CFO. The need for financial expertise increases as the company grows, but the cost of a full-time CFO can be prohibitive. High-growth requires a greater wealth of knowledge, including the right partner to assist through the growth and financing process.
An outsourced CFO does more than simply manage a company’s books. A virtual CFO acts as a trusted advisor and partner, helping growing companies toward and through meaningful milestones. By utilizing an outsourced CFO or controller, growing companies can gain the financial prowess they need while avoiding the cost of a full-time employee.
An outsourced CFO can provide expert financial guidance a company needs at key inflection points, including debt & equity financing, recapitalization and mergers & acquisitions. Our team includes expert CFOs with decades of relevant experience across multiple industries. Cover every stage of your company’s growth at a fraction of the cost with a virtual CFO or company controller.
Our outsourced CFO services include:
- Strategic business planning
- Financial forecasts and modeling
- Annual and extended financial plans
- Comprehensive rolling cash flow analysis
- Revenue recognition and proper expense matching
- Operating budgets for quarterly and annual planning
- Product/service pricing strategy
- Cash and expense management
- Cash-burn analysis and improvement
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Equity and debt financing introductions
- Investor relations and investor introductions
- Finance and accounting due diligence
- Pitchdeck preparation and presentation
- Administration of stock option plans
- Liquidation and bankruptcy support
- Liquidations and wind down support
- Support for mergers, acquisition and capital finance
Virtual, Outsourced CFO
An outsourced CFO can provide a cost-conscious, but impacting alternative to hiring a full-time controller. Our deeply experienced teams have helped manage companies with revenues in the hundreds of millions. By hiring one of our experienced team, our clients are assisted through every stage of the corporate development life-cycle.
Regardless of whether your firm requires a short or long-term solution to your CFO or corporate controller needs, our CFOs can support in controlling everything from cash-burn to corporate fundraising. Get in touch today.